CBDOils.com is seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage and implement a variety of human resource-related functions.
This position is responsible for ad placement and candidate screening, on-boarding, payroll processing and management, employee relations, unemployment responses, worker’s compensation, as well as other administrative duties relating to the owner and general manager as assigned.
- Previous Human Resources experience
- Good understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills, bilingual a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in a Retail/Healthcare environment a plus
This is a full time position. Please reply with a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- payroll: 3 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 3 year (Preferred)