With the market flushed with an endless variety of CBD products, shopping for the right product can sometimes be challenging. With the CBD industry highly unregulated, it is important to consider some factors before choosing any CBD oils online.
Here's an ultimate guide to what to look for when shopping for CBD oils online-
CBD OILS OR CBD TINCTURES?
Before going on a shopping spree, it is important to understand the difference between CBD oils and CBD tinctures.
CBD oils are made by infusing CBD extracts into a carrier oil like coconut oil. Tinctures, on the other hand, are made by soaking CBD into alcohol or water.
TYPES OF CBD PRODUCTS
All CBD products are available in three different concentrations-
• CBD Isolate- If you are in search of the purest form of CBD oils online, isolate is the best you got. These products contain 99% CBD and no other compound.
• CBD Broad-Spectrum- While isolates offer the purest form of CBD, they might not be as potent as broad-spectrum products. In addition to CBD, broad-spectrum products are infused with terpenes and flavonoids, making the product highly potent.
• CBD Full-Spectrum- Ever heard of the entourage effect? Full-spectrum products include CBD, terpenes, flavonoids and a slight amount of THC. These additional products add to the efficiency of these products, making them highly potent.
Every CBD product has unique properties with its own benefits. Learn difference between CBD full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and cbd isolate.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CBD OILS ONLINE?
CBD has gained quite a momentum in recent years. You can find several local stores selling CBD products.
But the market is highly unregulated and buying from your local stores might not be a good choice.
To shop the best CBD oils online, you must keep the following things in your mind-
• Always choose organic brands.
• Read the label properly, especially if you are allergic to anything.
• Choose the product that comes with a Certificate of Analysis (COA) from a third-party testing lab.
• Make sure the product contains only US-grown hemp.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE?
Besides choosing your product according to the above parameters, you must ask yourself the following questions-
Is this your first time using CBD?
If you are new to the CBD world, the best way to start is with edibles. CBD edibles like chocolates and gummies are pre-measured and are easy to consume.
Whatever product you may choose, make sure you start with the smallest dosage (2 mg). You can always increase your intake gradually.
What is your purpose?
If you are drawn to CBD because it promotes overall well-being, edibles, oils, bath bombs and bathing soaps might be good for you.
However, if you want relief from pain, you can try CBD topicals.
If you are looking to seek relief from anxiety, depression, insomnia or other such conditions, buying CBD oils online might be your best shot.