Charlottes Web CBD Oil Review
Despite not feeling intoxicated, CBD has some great health benefits to offer. The research is ongoing; studies have been done so far suggest that it may ease pain, inflammation, skin conditions, and other health conditions. Charlotte's Web CBD solution is highly recommended when suffering from joint pain, chronic pain, stress, and anxiety. Charlotte's Web manufactures CBD products rich in proprietary Charlotte's Web genetics containing various beneficial cannabinoids such as CBD, CBC, CBG, and other beneficial phytocompounds.
What Do We Know About Charlotte's Web?
Charlotte's Web has an interesting backstory. It all started in 2012 when the Stanely Brothers were asked to help a young five-year-old girl. The girl suffered epilepsy seizures. The brothers worked on the hemp strains that reduced epilepsy seizures significantly and helped the girl recover from illness.
As soon as the brothers saw the potential of their new hemp strain, they knew they were onto something. As a result, Charlotte's Web CBD products can benefit you in multiple ways. They became the gold standard for CBD Oil in the United States. Charlotte's response to the extract inspired the Stanley brothers to share their extract.
This company didn't start as a company; rather, it started with a mission to help others. Starting with one little girl. It spread to the World in 2013 - 2015 when people started talking about it, and countless families moved to Colorado in order to gain access to CBD products for better life quality.
In many cases, Charlotte's Web, the Stanley Brothers themselves, their mother, Charlotte's family and others came forward and joined to help those families to get settled, and in some cases opening their house as temporary housing.
By hand, the brothers planted and cared for their plants. Thousands of people were waiting for the extract, and the list reached 15,000. They slowly expanded the field to 30,000 plants, still planting, weeding, tending by hand, and working tirelessly to serve the looming waitlist. And with that harvest, they did it.
As a result of meeting Charlotte and other families in 2013, CNN and Dr. Gupta changed their minds about cannabis and rescheduled their courses to advocate for Charlotte's Web and hemp as a health product. Other media follow suit, and Charlotte's Web becomes an internationally recognized brand.
What is Charlotte's Web?
Charlotte's Web is the oldest, well-known CBD brand, and today, they sell CBD Tinctures, Oil, Gummies, Capsules and pet products.
They believe in keeping things transparent about what goes into their products, offering batch-specific certificates of analysis (COAs) online. They are also transparent about their process, giving customers an overview of their planting and quality control processes.
Why is it called Charlotte's Web?
Are you curious to know why Charlotte's Web is called so? I think they named themselves to honor Charlotte Figi, who was diagnosed with a rare form of epilepsy at a very early age. Their hemp strain helped the girl deal with her seizures, allowing her to live a better life. Feel free to tell your version of why Charlotte's Web is called so in the comment section.
Reasons You Should Choose Charlotte's Web
Charlotte's Web CBD products have many implied benefits when they are added to a lifestyle. Here is a detailed list of reasons why you should choose Charlotte's Web CBD products:
- CBD Oil is lauded as a dietary supplement with multiple benefits in a convenient dropper delivery system or liquid capsules.
- At Charlotte's Web, they value quality and transparency.
- People take CBD for many reasons. The most common ones are for calm, focus, help manage everyday stress, recover from exercise-induced inflammation and maintain healthy sleep cycles.
- Started by seven brothers who believed in creating a world where good health is a priority and attainable for everyone. From the seeds, soil and hands-on approach to farming to FDA-registered facilities, their rigorous standards for consistency set Charlotte's Web products apart.
- With Charlotte's Web, discover through the power of science and nature, compassion and curiosity, & reveal the new truth about CBD and hemp extract oil.
- The company helps the community as it started with a mission by giving their extract away to people who could benefit from it. Today the mission remains at the core of everything: to improve lives naturally. The company dedicates money and resources to support the following groups: children and families, veterans and service workers, women and girls, responsible agriculture. By using the resources, they work in the service of others.
- They ensure a consistent product by committing to making every single product the best extraction of Mother nature, and they do so by monitoring the entire production process.
- To check the phytochemical profile of Charlotte's Web products, you get batch results from their websites.
Pros and Cons of Charlotte's Web
Let's examine the pros and cons of Charlotte's Web CBD:
Pros of Charlotte's Web
- The products are made from U.S. grown hemp
- It offers batch-specific COA's
- A comprehensive collection of CBD products is available on the Website.
- Taste and flavor are extraordinary.
- A mission-driven organization giving its support to cannabis science research, medicine and the wellbeing of others
- One of the more healthy batch testing operations we've come across.
Cons of Charlotte's Web
- In 2017, their products were issued a warning letter from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to declare "dietary supplements" and make unproven health claims.
Charlotte's Web Ingredients
Charlotte's Web has used hemp in Colorado for a long time. The company uses a CO2 extraction process. The type of process that is excellent at preserving the crucial CBD compounds, ensuring they can be passed onto customers. The method also leads to high-quality products generally.
Charlotte's Web Reviews-What are Customers Saying?
Following are Charlotte's Web review from customers after using their products:
George O. says a great product is CBD Oil Liquid capsules. Less stress, more energy. He recommends this product. He tried others, but this one works best for me.
Catherine H. says hemp-infused cooling gel with CBD works well for her. Only take a drop! Love it.
David O. says he has tried a few different brands of CBD up to this point, but Charlotte's Web is the best I've used yet. The quality and potency of the Original Formula are top-notch.
Johnda H. says he uses Charlotte's Web CBD Oil daily & loves it as it has helped in so many ways. It's hard to explain what this miracle product did.
Jessica A. says she has been using this product for years. It is an exceptional product from an amazing company!
Jennifer M. says she tried many different brands of CBD, and this has worked the best! Definitely worth the price.
Sara D. Says I love this product!
Mary H. says about sleep gummies that he loves them, a restful night's sleep.
Lynn says about 17mg of plant-based cannabinoid hemp extract orange blossom flavor; she sleeps through the night. She is thankful for this product. It's helping them sleep through the night and helping her husband chill out. She even bought some stock in the company because she is a big fan.
Cole says it's incredible. With the stresses from work, sometimes I find myself unable to calm my mind and sleep peacefully. You know, a dropper full of oil eases the mind and allows me to sleep peacefully. Other CBD oils haven't had the same effect. With sleep being integral to overall wellbeing, I will never stop using Charlotte's Web. It is a life-changing product.
And many more customers gave their feedback mentioned on Charlotte's Web website as per the product they have used so far.
All Charlotte's Web Products
Here is a list of all Charlotte's Web products manufactured by the company:
- Charlotte's Web CBD Oil: Products are crafted with care; the CBD tinctures provide phytocompounds beneficially for a full spectrum of plant-powered goodness. CBD Oil 60 mg plant-based cannabinoids per 1ml in mint chocolate flavor offer the highest concentration of CBD. Original formula CBD Oil 50 mg/ML is a hemp extract that comes in mint chocolate flavor, 17mg CBD/1 ML, 7mg CBD/1 ML, THC free CBD Oil 25mg CBD/ 1 ML, Starter size CBD Oil 60mg CBD/ 1ML, and many more CBD products available on website.
- Charlotte's Web CBD Gummies: Daily Wellness Gummies, CBD Gummies for Immunity, CBD Gummies THC-free, CBD Gummies for Calm, Sleep, recovery, and another mix pack of CBD Gummies.
- Charlotte's Web CBD Capsules: 15mg CBD Oil Liquid capsules, 25mg CBD Oil Liquid Capsules.
- Charlotte's Web CBDMEDIC Pain Relief: Arthritis aches and pain relief ointment, arthritis aches and pain relief cream, back and neck pain relief ointment, muscle and joint pain relief spray, active sports pain relief ointment, massage therapy pain relief oil, foot and ankle pain relief ointment etc.
- All CBD Topicals: Hemp-infused Cream with CBD, Hemp-infused balm with CBD, Hemp-infused stick with CBD, Back and neck pain relief ointment, arthritis aches and pain relief ointment, hemp-infused cooling gel with CBD, Roll on with many flavors, muscle and joint pain relief ointment, muscle and joint pain relief spray, arthritis aches and pain relief cream, active sports pain relief stick, etc.
- Charlotte's Web Bundle & Safe: Recovery Gummies pack of three, Calm Gummies pack of three, Website exclusive gift set, 9oct sleep pack of three and many more.
- CBD for Dogs: Full-spectrum hemp extract drops W/17 CBD for dogs, calming chews, hip and joint chews, chews for senior dogs, canine hemp-infused balm, canine calm bundle: calming chews + 30ml drops, calming pet chews + calming human gummies.
Best Alternatives to Charlotte's Web CBD are:
Some of the other top-selling CBD products manufacturers with high success rates in the US are:
Nuleaf Naturals: Alternative Charlotte's CBD is Nulfeaf Naturals CBD oil. CBD plays an integral role in protecting a life that is more comfortable and peaceful. We all look to CBD oil, which delivers the highest quality at a sustainable lower price than expected. Nuleaf Naturals here is offering its customers the best CBD Oil in the market. All CBD Oils add a genuine taste of CBD, which is durable and plant-like. CBD produced by Nuleaf Naturals is organic and natural and may help people suffering from specific mental and physical conditions. NuLeaf Naturals offers the best CBD Oils at the lowest prices.
Medterra CBD: This is one of the top companies that offer high-quality CBD products that provide fully compliant CBD harvested in the USA. Medterra CBD makes sure that they sell the highest-selling product. You can look for CBD tinctures, CBD additives, CBD Oil, CBD gummies, and many more. Medterra seeds will offer secure and reliable shipping on all CBD products, and you can rely on the brand for its effective results. In case you are not happy with CBD quality or taste, you can look for a refund. The payment is easy, secure and reliable. All CBD is extracted under strict guidelines under the Kentucky Department of Agriculture.
CBDistillery: the American most reliable brand that offers quality & high potency CBD products. The CBD products you will get are harvested on the farms of Colorado. They have a strong belief in providing hemp and CBD products that can work in the best way possible. They provide high-quality hemp CBD products, which are legal and easily consumed by adding them to your edibles. The best variety they offer is CBD gummies that look like candies and taste sweet but have hemp extract. You will have the benefits which will make you worry less and keep calm in day-to-day life.
Charlotte's Web Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
Q.1. Is Charlotte's Web Organic?
The company is adding organic products over time, and many of its products are certified organic. They are proud that all their hemp is grown on certified organic U.S. family farms. They have consistently grown with sustainable organic practices but now have the official certification at the farm. They pledge never to use harsh solvents or synthetic pesticides on plants. If they need to use plant protection products in a rare case, they will ensure that they are certified organic and will not impact the final product with any residues.
Having organic hemp, however, does not mean that our products are organic. Every step in the manufacturing process must be certified organic for an organic seal on the bottle. They are working diligently on this as a team, so customers can see a few products be certified organic before others. Few products are USDA-certified organic, and more will be in the future.
Q.2. What do "plant-based cannabinoids " mean?
Plant-based cannabinoids refer to compounds that come directly from plants. On our packaging, it is how they denote the amount of CBD inherent in each product. Did you know CBD is one of many beneficial compounds found in hemp? Science has shown that CBD and many other compounds found in hemp can play a significant role in wellness.
Q.3. Do they provide any lab testing results?
Yes, all testing records from May 1st, 2018 onward are available to download on the website. Testing results from before May 1st are available upon request. You may email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org with your lot number to receive a copy of your Certificate of Analysis.
Q.4. What are the shipping and handling methods they offer?
Currently, they are using UPS Mail innovations for all ground shipping orders, which includes both the U.S Postal Service and UPS. All orders start with UPS, but some do get routed to the local post offices for final delivery to the destination. The warehouse team does issue a USPS tracking number, which can be used on either shipping company's website for detailed tracking.
Q.5. Does Charlotte's Web have a refund policy?
Yes, the company has a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the products, simply return the unused portion of the product. If they receive a returned product within 30 days, they will issue a full refund. The customer acceptance of the terms of purchase means agreeing to and understanding the refund policy.
Our Final Thoughts on Charlotte's Web
Charlotte's Web CBD oil has had strong pillars in the CBD industry for years, helping pave the way for legislation reform and new cultivators in the space. The Stanley brothers' story affiliation with Charlotte's Figi may have been the catalyst for the company to enter the limelight process, and products have kept it there. You cannot go wrong with purchasing Charlotte's Web products since the brand has different potencies, delivery mechanisms and flavors like orange blossom.
Hopefully, after this detailed review, you have got clarity about Charlotte's Web and its natural CBD product range. All products are duly verified by third-party labs and guarantee safe and reliable results.