When it comes to cannabidiol or CBD, we are not just talking about the endless wonders it can do to your health. In addition to promoting your overall wellbeing, CBD products like pure CBD oils can also help with psychological conditions like anxiety, depression, insomnia etc.
But wait! there's more to it. Did you know that all CBD products come in different forms?
Factually speaking, CBD products come in three types-
ISOLATE or BROAD-SPECTRUM or FULL-SPECTRUM
The three types usually differ in concentrations. Full-spectrum CBD products contain CBD extracts, terpenes, flavonoids and a slight amount of THC. (THC is another compound found in the cannabis plant. It is responsible for causing euphoria.)
Broad-spectrum also contains CBD, terpenes and flavonoids but not THC.
Isolate, on the other hand, is the purest form of CBD. Therefore, isolate products like pure CBD oils contain only CBD and are highly potent.
BENEFITS OF PURE CBD OILS
CBD isolates are highly concentrated forms of cannabidiols, making them highly potent and effective.
Here's a list of reasons to try pure CBD oils-
• They allow you to consume stronger doses in one go.
• They come with quicker onsets and almost instant reliefs.
• They help with skin conditions like acne, inflammation, redness, sclerosis and skin rash.
• They suppress some anxiety symptoms like irrational thoughts, nightmares and insomnia, helping you get a good nights' sleep.
• These products react with your endocannabinoid system and increase its efficiency. This elevates your mood, improves appetite and induces sleep.
• They are known to prevent cognitive decline and decrease the chances of Alzheimer's.
• These oils can help you manage ailments like Parkinson's, Dravet Syndrome, epilepsy, psychosis and multiple seizures.
• They help you manage acute/chronic pain, arthritis, migraine and even nerve pain caused due to cancer treatment.
• They benefit the heart by decreasing the chances of stroke or heart attacks.
• They reduce the risk of diabetes.
HOW TO SHOP FOR THE RIGHT PRODUCT?
CBD is so popular among the masses that you might even find these products at a local store.
But beware! Because this market is highly unregulated, you must do your research before going shopping for the best CBD oils.
Here's the right way to look for a good CBD oil-
• Always shop online. While going to a local store might sound a little convenient, you might end up buying the wrong product. Always shop online from a trustworthy brand. You can check the reviews and reputation of the brand.
• The product should always have less than 0.3% THC and must only have US-grown hemp.
• You must consider potency and dosage before consuming pure CBD oils, as they can be highly potent.