CBD, a natural compound obtained from the Cannabis Sativa plant, provides some astounding benefits from health conditions like arthritis, acne, pain, inflammation and mental disorders. While cannabidiol comes in countless varieties, CBD roll-on is the key if you are looking for more therapeutic relief from chronic muscle/joint pain.
Cannabidiol-infused roll-ons are non-addictive, effective and safer topicals that can be applied directly over the affected area to get instant relief. Along with being an organic blend of CBD and essential oils, CBD roll-on sticks are non-toxic. Meaning they won't make you high.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Contemporary over-the-counter medications lose most of their potency if taken orally. Moreover, while regular creams or gels might provide little relief, your skin might react to any chemicals and cause an allergic reaction.
On the other hand, CBD roll-on sticks are infused with sun-soaked, naturally grown hemp compounds to provide the most optimized and long-lasting relief from chronic back pain, joint pain, or any discomfort that might arise due to an injury.
These convenient CBD topicals are pretty easy to use. All you need to do is apply the roll-on on the affected area and massage it gently with your fingers until it absorbs fully. The full-spectrum CBD extracts, infused in this product, are known to react with an over-active immune system. This not only reduces inflammation or discomfort but also increases anandamide, a natural pain-killer in our body, and helps relieve pain.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PRODUCT
While shopping for CBD roll-on, always make sure you keep the following things in mind-
- The product is tested from a third-party testing lab and comes with the Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- The product contains only US-grown hemp extracts. Any other kind is not yet legalized in most US states, so make sure you make a wise choice.
- The product contains no more than 0.3% THC, a compound present dominantly in marijuana and can make you high. So, make sure it only contains an allowed amount.
- The COA with the product clearly states that it passes any check for pesticides, molds or heavy metals.
A buyer must also take care of the following things-
- Make sure that the product is organic.
- Always do an ingredient-check, especially if you have any allergies.
- Take notice of potency. If you are using CBD for the first time, always start from the lowest dosage.
- Make sure that the CBD roll-on you chose is reputable. You can do this by going through customer reviews or COA.