You must’ve heard this famous line -”Life is like a box of chocolates”. It’s hard to know what you’re going to get — but the good news is, you can get your CBD chocolate! It is a cool way to get you comfortable with hemp-based wellness products. CBD Chocolates are a great way to introduce CBD to your daily regimen. You can even make some at home with our recipe.
CBD chocolate isn’t just for absolute beginners. People who are well-acquainted with CBD deserve a treat too! Let’s discuss some of the most delicious CBD chocolates after we throw some light on this growing market.
Why CBD Chocolate?
There are several reasons to eat CBD chocolates besides setting aside preconceived stigmas and the taste factor. It can also be an inconspicuous way to get a daily serving of CBD. For instance, you can carry the chocolate with you on a bus ride to elevate your mood. Did you know that dark chocolate is an excellent prebiotic supplement for the bacteria in your gut that’s responsible for smooth digestion?
How Is CBD Chocolate Made?
CBD chocolate is quite easy to make in its purest form. It’s just a science of melting down chocolate, stirring in fat, and putting CBD oil. Although this sounds simple, it doesn’t mean your concoction is going to be appealing to your taste buds.
Frankly, the chocolate we bake with doesn’t always taste like Hershey’s. It can sometimes be quite bitter, even with the words “semi-sweet” on the packaging. However, adding flavors or sweeteners help lighten the intense chocolatey notes. For maintaining a healthy system, these added ingredients must be as organic and natural as possible.
When you make CBD chocolates at home, it’s also important to have a good balance of healthy fat into the equation. Additionally, fats aid absorption. Omega fatty acids found in extra- virgin olive oil MCT oil may boost the bioavailability of the cannabinoids in your CBD chocolate. So, without further ado, let’s look at the recipe for making mouth-watering CBD chocolates.
Magical Recipe For CBD Chocolate
Here is an easy recipe that you can try.
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels (or cocoa powder).
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean.
- 1/2 cup honey (or agave nectar).
- Desired amount of CBD Oil.
- Take a double boiler and put a little bit of water into a pot.
- Put a Pyrex dish on top of the pot.
- Pour the coconut oil generously into the Pyrex dish and allow it to melt.
- When the coconut oil has half-melted, add in the chocolate.
- Stir continuously, so the two are well blended.
- Once melted and combined, take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Once the chocolate has cooled off, stir in the honey, vanilla bean, and CBD tincture.
- Place an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and pour all the chocolate in, smoothing out evenly.
- Cool it in the freezer for at least an hour.
Where should I buy CBD oil from?
CBD industry is unregulated. This has given rise to many companies who provide fake CBD edibles. We want you to be healthy and safe while using CBD oils. We use CO2 extraction to guarantee purity. Our products are not just natural but also 100% safe.
Not sure where to find CBD? Try CBDOILS.com for high-quality CBD oils!